Quickly and easily sell access to pages, posts and custom post types through WooCommerce with WooCommerce Pay Per Post.
I originally created this plugin because I looked everywhere and I couldn’t find a plugin already out there, free or premium, that would do the simple fact of selling access to a particular page or post through WooCommerce. So I decided to write my own.
This plugin creates a custom field which you simply need to browse for your product, or multiple products, which are needed to be purchased in order view the post.
It checks to make sure the user is logged in, AND has purchased that particular product before. If they have, they see the general post content. If they have NOT purchased they are then displayed a Restriction Content message with a buy now button for the product.
This outputs an unordered list of the posts that have been purchased by the current user logged in.
This outputs an unordered list of the posts that have yet to be purchased by the current user logged in.
This outputs an unordered list of the posts that can be purchased by a user.
Woocommerce_Pay_Per_Post_Helper::has_access()This checks if the current user has access to the page. It returns true/false
Woocommerce_Pay_Per_Post_Helper::get_no_access_content()This returns the content specified in the PPP Options.And example of this working together would be something like the following
<?php if(Woocommerce_Pay_Per_Post_Helper::has_access()): ?> This is the content that a user should see if they paid for the post <?php else: ?> <?php echo Woocommerce_Pay_Per_Post_Helper::get_no_access_content(); ?> <?php endif; ?>
The premium version of this plugin consists of over 300 hours of development!
- Ability to override Restricted Content Message on a per page basis
- Delay Restriction – This allows you to delay the paywall from appearing for a set amount of time.
- Page View Restriction – This allows you to limit the number of page views the user who purchased this product has before the paywall reappears. Options to specify over a set amount of time or forever.
- Expiry Restriction – This allows you to specify an expiration on this post which would require the user to repurchase the product associated with this post.
- Custom WooCommerce tab on the My Account page to list out all purchased content
- Listing of purchased content on order receipt and order confirmation page
- PolyLang Multiple Language support
- Priority Support
- And more!
Purchase a License
An annual licence entitles you to 1 year of updates, usage and support. Your subscription will auto-renew each year until cancelled.
4.8/5 based on 36 reviews
Tested Up To